The Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Choose your world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Calling Of The Night

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

Calling Of The Night - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:48 pm

Nathaniel felt her head leaning against him and he gently stroked her hair with his hand. He closed his eyes. He felt his head dozing off a bit. He was still smiling inside, But somehow it felt like he could fall asleep any minute. He felt so...calm. Calm in a very very fine way.
Back to top Go down
https://legionroleplay.forumotion.com
Tavendra Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:22 pm

Tavendra smiles in her sleep, as she dreamed. It was not nightmares anymore for her, it was a peaceful dream, one she had not had in years. In so many years..She felt as calm as the ocean against the wind. As the tide of her marvolous dreams took her away
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:46 pm

Nathaniel felt his body calm down even more. Now, he was almost about to sleep. He dozed off again. Several flashbacks ran trough his head at the same time. He was still holding Tavendra close into his chest. He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Tavendra Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:55 am

Tavendra sleeps soundly, Cuddling close in her sleep. Her eyes closed shut, drifting off deeper and deeper into sleep, She had not slept so many years, the nightmares were to much for her to bear. Now that she could, she felt at ease and most of all, at peace.
Back to top Go down
Christoffer Weindrouth

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:05 pm

Nathaniel fell asleep soon. He was exhausted, not only from the day's events, but also from all the running. His body was calm atlast. He did'nt wanted to let go right now. It just felt so important to not. That feeling...
For the first time in years, he did'nt had a hard time sleeping. It just felt alright for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Tavendra Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:36 pm

She lays with him, dreaming soundly. There could be possibly nothing that could awaken her now. Suddenly light shines brightly through the window and onto her eyes, Blinking slightly she opens her eyes and shields them from the sun that slowly beams it's way in.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:46 pm

Nathaniel felt Tavendra moving and he slowly turned his head around. He was still dozed off and was feeling extremly tired. He felt light coming across his face and he yawned a bit before blinking with his eyes. He wanted to go back to sleep, but at the same time waking up and see what was around him.
He opend his eyes.
"Oh..." He looked down on Tavendra and yawned loudly. "Sorry, did I wake you up..?"
Back to top Go down
Tavendra Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:37 pm

She shakes her head and kisses his cheek"No, You did't" She smiles softly at him, it was the
first smile she had ever given in many years.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:20 am

Nathaniel looked deply into her eyes. He could somehow feel her pain so well, but he wanted to feel it more.
He smiled against her and put his head against hers.
"Oh okay." He said and pulled his hand trough her hair. He felt so free atlast. All these years, wondering if she even had rememberd him...they we're over.
Back to top Go down
Tavendra Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:44 pm

Tavendra looks into his eyes, She closes her own as she drifts at his touch. As his fingers roam through her hair she gets closer and holds him. She w2anted to drift away with him. She runs her own fingers through his hair and gently snickers, Looking at him she asks"So what should we do?" She asks. She feels weary now, something felt at ill to her.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:52 pm

Nathaniel looked on her. He did'nt thought about doing anything else but, yeah. He smiled towards her.
"I don't know..." He said and leaned back against the wall. He looked down on his knees and then sighed a bit. He did'nt had much to do, that's for sure.
"What do you...want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Tavendra Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 4:48 pm

Looking up at him as she was on her knees on the bed now, she thinks. Her eyes roaming down, Her hair gently over flowing her eyes, leaving only one visible while the other was coverd. Thinking she looks up at him and grins"We could go out, perhaps for breakfast" She suggest to him. True it was the old ages, but there still had to be something to feed on.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:35 pm

Nathaniel stopped for a moment.
"I would love to." He said and smiled against her. He was actully hungry...Too hungry. He rised up from the bed and yawned out loudly, stretching himself up in the air. He scratched his forehead and looked around. He still was'nt used to be here...It just did'nt felt real.
He looked back to Tavendra. "Where should we go?"
Back to top Go down
Tavendra Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:12 am

She gets up herself, Stroking her fingers through her hair combing it gently. Oddly enough it had worked for over many years now. She stands up and stretches herself as she tells him"Ok, Let me get changed and we can go"
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:40 am

Nathaniel looked back to her and nodded with a gentle smile. "Of course." He said and then walked around in the room, looking around himself.
Back to top Go down
Tavendra Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:25 am

She gets dressed, Wearing her evening attire. She wears a crimson corset with a long crimson forbidden skirt. Coming out now as she gently places on her web-fingerless gloves she says"Well, Im ready"
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:52 am

Nathaniel looked back towards her and gave her a stunned look. Then he smiled.
"Where do you think we should go?" He asked her gently. He put his hand into his pockets and looked around himself again. All he asked for, was just to be with her.
He looked back and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Tavendra Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:05 am

She thinks for a minute, Looking at him she says"Well, I heard of this nice pub, we could go there to eat" She smiles at him.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:12 am

Nathaniel gazed into her eyes for a second and then smiled brightly against her. "Sounds good." He said politly and then went back to take on his coat. Once he had got it, he walked up behind Tavendra and lightly took her hand. He smiled towards her.
"You're the one to show me the way."
Back to top Go down
Tavendra Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:19 am

Tavendra takes his hand in hers as she grips it and smile. She motions out her bedroom and slowly goes out the door with him, the sun was actualy shinning for once.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:32 am

Nathaniel gazed up into the sun, pulled his other hand over his eyes so he would see something else. He looked back towards Tavendra with a huge smile. He pulled his coat back. This was going to be a lovely day. He was sure of it. Maybe he could meet some of his friends here and introduce Tavendra.
He woke up from his daydreaming and then gazed up in the sun. Yes...lovely day.
Back to top Go down
Tavendra Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:08 pm

Tavendra covers her pure blue eyes in the sun. She looks back at nathaniel and blushes some. Smiling at him, she walks with him, her hand in his. It was how it was meant to be all these years and she knew it. She usualy was not the type to be this in love, this open, But now she had reason to be. Her hybrid instincts just had to wait now, Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:18 pm

Nathaniel looked around himself, watching more and more people getting out in the sun from their houses. It has been so dark for a hole month.
He looked back towards Tavendra and smiled. He could'nt resist smiling when he was near to her. He felt like a child again...He chuckled inside.
"What a nice day." He said and walked up closer to Tavendra. "Don't you think so?"
Back to top Go down
Tavendra Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:38 pm

Tavendra smiles when he comes closer to her. She gently strokes his hair when walking and stops as she nods in agreement"Yes it is a very nice day" Seeing the pub up ahead she gently points to it saying"There it is! Just up ahead"
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:41 pm

Nathaniel smiled towards and gazed up towards the pub with a smile. "Good, Im starting to get reaeeaally hungry..." He said and smiled heavenly again. Could this possibly get better?
He walked as slowly as he could, trying to wake himself up. He was still tired, exhausted but strangely happy. He looked back on Tavendra. She was like a godess to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling Of The Night
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Legion :: New York :: Downtown-
Jump to: