The Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Choose your world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Calling Of The Night

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tavendra Stubbs

Calling Of The Night - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 3:06 pm

Tavendra coughed more, She weakly said "Nath..Nathaniel...?" She felt someone pick her up, She tried to open her eyes, but the smoke burned her vision aswell as the heat from the fire.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 3:09 pm

Nathaniel looked on her as he lifted her from the dusty, warm floor. "You're alright??" He asked her, as he quickly tried to came out from the fire. He was almost stuck. It was so warm. He coughed and looked around for a opening to escape trough. He ran trough the fire quickly. He had to save her.
He suddenly saw the ceiling break into pieces and almost crushed him under. He stepped out of it in the right time. He looked down on Tavendra again.
Back to top Go down
https://legionroleplay.forumotion.com
Tavendra Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 3:53 pm

Tavendra closed her eyes, she lay in his arms unconcious. Her mind regaining it's memeory back, She saw herself as little girl again, running from the fire, But tripping and falling into the water. She closed her eyes tightly, as the image of the boy that was trying to save her imerged. She saw his face, and gasped, her eyes opening wide now, as she says in a whisper"..It is you..."
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 3:59 pm

Nathaniel heard Tavendra speaking silently. He looked down on her. It is you.
What did she mean?
He did'nt had time to think on that, he needed to get out of this hell and soon enough. He took a deep breath of the remaining air and he forced himself trough a burning wall. He looked to the side and saw a opening. He could'nt miss it. He ran trough it, ran so far he could go before the house behind them broke apart into pieces. Nathaniel coughed violently.
Back to top Go down
Tavendra Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:26 pm

Tavendra coverd her mouth, She coughed violently along with nathaniel. She did't know if they could make it out of her. Looking around weakly to see if she could find a way herself for them, She spoted some light. But nit just any light, Street lights!. Pointing weakly she coughed, her voice hoarse now" There!..." She pointed to a crack in the wall, it was not too small and it was not too big, But it was the right size for them to fit in.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:30 pm

Nathaniel quickly to turn the head towards where she pointed. A hole. He coughed again before he gained up new strength to make him run. He ran towards the hole, as fast as he could. He ran trough it and out from the fire. He almost fell down to the ground but he kept running a bit more until it felt safe. He coughed again. He looked back. They we're saved from the fire.

"You're ok..?" He said towards Tavendra, coughing at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Tavendra Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:51 pm

Tavendra coughs more and more, Finaly gaining her breath she looks at him and nods slowly. Looking back at him she says"I..I remember you now.." She confesses to him. Her eyes looking straight into his as she tells him" A long time ago, There was a great london fire, thats were you lived before as a little boy. I had met you after I ran away from my family. I...Fell in love with you, and when I was going to tell you, we were caught in the fire. I triped and slipped into the river, you tried to save me.."
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:08 pm

Nathaniel stared on her. What the...
He could remember that night so well. The girl, the fire. Him.
He swallowed and looked on her. "It's...you..?" He touched her cheek for a moment. He was almost about to break down and cry, but he held his mask for a few more minutes. He was shaking terribly. He had thought of this girl so much. And now...and now...
She was here.
Back to top Go down
Tavendra Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:20 pm

Tavendra lightly blushed as he touched her cheek, She felt like crying aswell, All these years of searching for the little boy she had ounce known had come to an end. She felt a sudden happiness struck her, Looking back up at him she lightly griped his collar and kissed him sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:26 pm

Nathaniel closed his eyes and felt his arms surrounding her body as he gently kissed her. This moment...He was'nt going to forget it. Never. Never ever never. He smiled inside. He pulled his arms up towards her back and opend his eyes towards her. He could remember her as just as she was back in London.

Beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Tavendra Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:31 pm

Tavendra blushed, For the first time since a while she had never blushed so much before. taking her lips out from his she embraces him warmingly. Gently stroking his back, She felt loved again for the first time in years.
She felt whole. Moving her head back up from his chest she tells him"We should go, We both inhaled to much smoke" She gently strokes the fabric on her with her slender fingers. She had felt so happy now. And wondered, What could possibly invade this happiness now?
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:34 pm

Nathaniel looked back and nodded and then looked back towards her. "Let's head off." He said as he picked her up again in his arms and began slowly to walk back. He felt so...oddly happy. He was'nt prepared to meet her at all, really. It just all felt like a dream. But he did'nt wanted to wake up.

He looked back to her and smiled inside again.
Back to top Go down
Tavendra Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:38 pm

She rested against his chest as he carried her. Her eyes closed gently, her breathing was steady now, as she let the smoke ease out of her lungs. She had not felt this calm in a while now. The only time she had ever been calm was when she was with him. And now she could be. She knew there diferences whould have to wait to be mended, his dark side and her dark side had to be dealt with, but not alone. Together.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:52 pm

Nathaniel breathed out slowly for every breath he took. He walked slowly. He wanted to remember this time.
Once he was back in Tavendra's place she laid her down on the bed gently. He smiled towards her and sat next to her. He looked into her eyes. Her eyes was like a prison to him. But he did'nt wanted to get out of it. He wanted to stay as long as he could. He smiled again. What should he say..?

"You're exactly the same as I remember you..." He whisperd to her.
Back to top Go down
Tavendra Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 3:03 pm

Tavendra looks up at him as he whispers this to her, She lets out a small smile and says to him "You still remind me of the little boy I loved so many years ago.." She gently lifts her pale hand up and strokes his cheek gently, She felt so tired. The fire had taken her energy away when she was traped in there.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 3:08 pm

Nathaniel smiled. He smiled for the first time on so many years. He lightly grabbed Tavendras hand and looked down for a moment.
"I-I thought...I had lost you so many times..." He suddenly got a half sad look on his face. It was true. Many times he almost thought that she had probably forgot about him and moved on with her life. Nathaniel bited his lips. But...here she was.
Back to top Go down
Tavendra Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 3:24 pm

She smiles at him again. Looking into his eyes she says"I..I thought I had lost you aswell. For many years I tried to find you, and now..Your here.." She looks down sadly, But not in a depressed way, in happiness "..I never thought I whould EVER see you again.." She looks back up at him slowly, her pure blue eyes staring into his eyes now.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 3:30 pm

Nathaniel looked up again. His look crossed her eyes and he blinked a bit. He did'nt wanted to close his eyes. He did'nt wanted to leave again. He stretched himself closer to her and then laid his hand on her cheek. He bowed his head closer to him. He kissed her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Tavendra Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 3:49 pm

She rests on the bed, Feeling when he kisses her she kisses back and blushes. She brings him close and rests against him. She felt she did't want him to leave her side, now that she had finaly found him, She did't want to let go.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 3:59 pm

Nathaniel leaned closer, still kissing her. He did'nt wanted to loose this feeling. Not at all. He held his hands on cheekbones and he pulled his hand trough her hair. He had missed her so much. Everyday he had thought of her. Thought of that if she was still alive, he would find her. And...right now she was sitting next to him.
He did'nt wanted to realese her. He just could'nt.
He broke the kiss.
"Tavendra..." He looked into her eyes. "Are...you tired?"
Back to top Go down
Tavendra Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:02 pm

She looked at him as he asked her this, Thinking now she nods a bit "Just a little, Because of the fire. All the running I had to do..and the smoke.." She tells him. She strokes his cheek again and blushes softly. She felt safe against him, much more at ease.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:06 pm

Nathaniel suddenly got a serious look in his eyes. "You're not hurt, are you..?" He wanted to make sure she was'nt feeling uncomfortable. He was still looking into her eyes. He grabbed her hand again. He did'nt wanted her to be in pain, that's all. He bited his lips, still waiting for an answear.
Back to top Go down
Tavendra Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:30 pm

Tavendra looks at him, She had never seen him so seruois about her health before, She smiles sweetly at him and says"Im fine. Im just a little tired, It was a good thing nothing had fallen on me at all" She told him, gently placing another hand onto his.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:44 pm

Nathaniel breated out. It seriously made him nervous to think that she was hurt at all. But now, she was'nt. He smiled against her warmly. He looked down on their hands and then he tilted his head on his shoulder. He suddenly felt really tired. He yawned and then scratched his eyes a bit.
"Uhm, Im really tired now..." He said. He felt so safe here, it could be why he felt so tired. "Maybe we shall to try sleep, or something.."
Back to top Go down
Tavendra Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:21 pm

Tavendra nodded, she gently started to close her eyes until she drifted off completely with him. She held him close to her like a little doll, she just did't want to let go for any reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling Of The Night
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Legion :: New York :: Downtown-
Jump to: