The Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Choose your world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Calling Of The Night

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Partica

Partica

Calling Of The Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:25 am

Partica watched the both young humans. They were talking. Very well. None of them was on her list. She continued. There! She saw her! The woman she'd come for! Quick now!
The woman looked around and went into the shadows. Just what Partica wanted. She followed the woman.
-Hello?, did the woman say. Somebody there?

-Lost..?
The woman turned around.
-Who's there?, did she ask nerviously.
-Yeah, who's there, did Partica answer. Is it someone you can trust? Someone you should be aware of?
The woman shuddered.
Partica got closer.
-Or, did she continue, Am I someone you should keep away from?
-Who the hell are you?
-I'm... An assassin.
-A-Assassin?
-Yes.
Partica got even more closer. Now she could see the woman in her eyes.
-You? B-but you're just a kid!
Partica smiled cruelly
-Think again.
Then, the womans life ended.

Partica was satisfied. The man had told her that the faster she was done, the more she would get.
-Bye honey, did she whisper to the womans corpse. Then she slipped away into the night.
Back to top Go down
Tavendra Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:57 pm

Tavendra looks at nathaniel. With sad eyes. She gently moves her slender fingers to his jaw and whispers to him"It's fine..I.." She looks to the side" Understand what your going through. As you can plainly see.."
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:47 pm

Nathaniel felt her fingertips on his jaw and he closed his eyes for a second. He moved his eyes to hers and felt his breath stop for a moment. She was so...beautiful odd.
"Are you...a werewolf...?" He asked her with a whisper. He could'nt deny that he was'nt scared. He was. So much.
Back to top Go down
https://legionroleplay.forumotion.com
Tavendra Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:52 pm

Tavendra looks at him and nods slowly. To his answer. She looks at him now and blushes some. She almost felt he was scared yet he did not show his feelings.
She understood that. Being caught up in a mess with another being that is like yourself was a scary situation.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:55 pm

Nathaniel breathed out loudly and suddenly started to cough hard. He holded his stomach with his hand and bowed down to the ground.
His head felt like a stone had been dropped on it. He tried to clear his head, but he could'nt. He felt how he lost his conciusness and closed his eyes. He blinked with his eyes, trying to keep himself awake.
Back to top Go down
Tavendra Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:17 pm

Tavendra looks at him in worry, She gently places him against her so he whould have someone to fall on in case he had loosed conciousness. Looking at him, She looks around, she had to get him someplace safe.
Thinking now. She says" I know of a place to keep you, Until you are well" She explains to him.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:22 pm

Nathaniel just nodded, trying to keep himself awake. He had lost speaking talent for a while and he looked up on Tavendra with a lost look.
"It...it sounds perfect..." He said and leaned down on her. He felt the blood taste in his mouth and tried to stand up with his shaking legs. His hair was still all over his face and he could'nt really see much. But all he wanted to do now was rest. Just rest.
Back to top Go down
Tavendra Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:26 pm

Tavendra nodded to him. gently lifting him up, just to carrying him on her sholder, She transports herself to her own house. Appearing inside her room.
her room was dark, But wide with plenty of space. Gently laying him down on the bed with her midnight blue sheets she goes to grab a candel and lights it. Putting out the mtahc with a wave of her hand. Coming back to him and sitting down gently on the side of the bed she says"Now, Im going to put on new clothing. I shall be back to take care of you" She explains to him.
As she goes out the door.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:29 pm

Nathaniel just nodded and closed his eyes. That bed, it felt so good to be atleast sitting down on something comfortable.
He dozed away for a moment. Maybe this was'nt good at all. He was much more lost right now, than what he used to be. He put his hand on his head and opend his eyes. He could'nt see clear anymore. He heard Tavendra walking around there, but he could'nt see her.
Back to top Go down
Tavendra Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:36 pm

tavendra put on a fresh new pair of clothing. A black nightgown, She figured she was not going anywhere tonight, Since she had to take care of him. Coming back into the room, She caried a bowl filled with cold water and a cloth that hanged from the edge.
Looking down at him as she placed the bowl on the table, She moves her hands to her chest and crosses her arms. Gently she grabs the cloth and dips it into the bowl of water and gently squeezes some of the water into the bowl.
Placing it onto his head gently as she whispers"Just remain calm.."
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:40 pm

Nathaniel breathed out and made a painful noise. He gazed up on her with a tired look. His vision we're getting clearer. But there was something he did'nt understand. She was actully taking care of him. If someone else would've been her, they just would've killed him or left him on the ground. But not her.

"W-why are you doing this...?" He asked her and looked on her with a painful expression.
Back to top Go down
Tavendra Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:45 pm

Tavendra looks at him, as he asks her this question. Taking the question in, She replies softly" I whould like someone to do this for me if I was injured. I know what it's like to an outcast, Normaly someone whould try and kill me aswell if I was hurt.." She looks at him now and smiles softly" But I whould never do that too you"
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:50 pm

Nathaniel just looked on her with that lost look. He had never thought it liked that. He had just run away from everything, to save his own soul. But he had a reason.
"Th-Thank you so much..." He whisperd to her before dozing off again. He laid his head to the side, feeling the memories of the todays events flying by his head.
He woke up again a bit and then then suddenly got a stunned look on his face. He could see clearly again. He have'nt seen her hair until now. It was almost blood red.
Back to top Go down
Tavendra Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:52 pm

Tavendra noticed him looking at her hair. She whispered as she placed the cloth gently back on his head again, asking"..Something wrong with my hair?" She asks him. Not rudely but rather more curiously.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:55 pm

Nathaniel shook his head a bit.
"No, Not at all, it's just...I've never seen anyone with that haircolor before..." He said and swallowed. He maybe should'nt said that. That familiar feeling was still there. He blinked and then looked on her again. He had soon had to ask if they had meet before. It was somehting so strangely alike that almost killed him.

"Miss...have I seen you before..?" He whisperd to her.
Back to top Go down
Tavendra Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:00 pm

Tavendra looks at him. She wonders if she should state her own opinion and or answer on the subject at hand. Standing straight up she tells him now" I think we have before.."
She remains silent now. Even she did't know weather what she was saying was true or not.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:03 pm

Nathaniel sat up on the bed. He looked into her eyes, watching if he could remember those. But it did'nt tell him anything. He looked back, quite disappointed of not remembering anything at all.
"Im sorry, I should'nt said that..." He said when he saw her expression. He scratched his head and sighed. His head was feeling better now. But he still had that pain in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Tavendra Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:27 pm

Tavendra shook her head as he said he was sorry, Saying to him"Don't be.." She got up slowly and started to walk out, Turning her head slightly she tells him"I will be back, You can get some rest" She told him.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:30 pm

Nathaniel nodded towards her. He have'nt met a nicer soul than this before. He smiled inside. He breathed out heavenly and laid down again. But he did'nt realesed her with his look. Her hair still intruged him a bit. He pulled away some hair that landed infront of his eyes and he bited his lips. What was she supposed to do?
Back to top Go down
Tavendra Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:08 pm

Tavendra walked out of the house slowly, Her night coat wraped around her body slowly as she buttons it up. Looking over to the side now she sighs and shakes her head, She wondered.
Not fond thoughts
But memories..Sad memories. Ones she wished she could remember for the life of her. But she could'nt. Something blocked her thoughts, Her mind tiwsted and turned with every step she took. She wanted desperately to know who he was. She knew his name now. But that was not a start for her, she wanted to know more.
She wanted to know why he was a bit part in her life in her mind now.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:12 pm

Nathaniel sighed and tossed around in the bed. He suddenly started to feel guilty that someone tooked care of him. He had always took care of himself, all the time. But he felt so tired. So off.
He looked over to the side. There was a chair in the corner. He really thought of this mysterious girl all the time. Who was she? And why did it felt like he had met her before? He did'nt know.

"Damn." He whisperd to himself.
Back to top Go down
Tavendra Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:46 pm

Tavendra walked the streets silently. Over the past few seconds she heard some boys playing in an alleyway. Shaking her head she continues onward. Looking around the dark streets, She heard commotion. Turning back swiftly she sees the boys fight for a lighted match, Running towards them she shouts"You should'nt play with that!" She tries to catch the boy as he trips but fauls miserably.
Soon the whole alleyway was lite on fire
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 1:16 pm

Nathaniel tossed in the bed and turned his head over and back. He bited his lips. Something was ceirtanly wrong. He looked on his coat lying on the chair infront of him. Should he go? Just to go and check she was ok? His mind stood still for a moment. Maybe that was'nt really polite to just go if something have'nt happend. He closed his eyes.

"What the heck." He said, muttering. He rised up and took his coat and went outside, to find her.
Back to top Go down
Tavendra Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:10 pm

Tavendra went wide eyed, she growled and placed the children to safety as she tried to find a way out. Snaking through some cracks in the alleyway and jumping over the garbage canes, she tries desperatly to find a way out. Frowning, She shields herself as fire emerges and tries to egnite her in the flames itself. tavendra gasps and tries to morph into her werewolf form, Unable to because of the smoke, She coughs and covers her mouth with the sleeve of her coat.
She runs another way but trips over the burt ruble and burt pieces of wood that fell from the other houses. Falling to the ground, She notices she can't move, a piece of her clothing was caught. She tried to reach for freedom, but the smoke was too much for her, causing her eyes to close, as she slowly fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:23 pm

Nathaniel headed out, running trough street to street. Something suddenly struck him. He could smell smoke. He sniffed and turned to the left. He saw a house on fire. And one more.
He began to run down to them. He had a frightend expression on his face. Someone was screaming inside. He had to help. He jumped trough a opening in the fire and felt the heat on his face. So typical him throwing himself into these risks. He coughed hardly.
"HELLO!?" he yelled as loudly as he could. He held his arm infront of his mouth, still coughing. Someone was inside this house, he knew it.

He jumped into a second room and saw someone lying on the floor, probably passed away. "Oh my.."
He quickly sat down on the floor and picked up the person on the floor. He stopped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling Of The Night
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Legion :: New York :: Downtown-
Jump to: