The Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Choose your world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Calling Of The Night

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

Calling Of The Night Empty
PostSubject: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:54 pm

Nathaniel listend for a second. Then one more.
He closed his eyes and felt the wind blow trough him in the cold night. One breath. One more. His coat lifted up a bit, being thrown up by the strong wind.

He threw a look on the ground below him. He took a step out from the roof. He felt his weight being thrown down to the ground, jumping down with silent steps. His hair flew across his face.
He landed with a small thud on the ground. He rised up his head up in the sky and took a deep breath.
What was going on tonight?
He had finally got away from the police, which he really enjoyed for a while. But not so long. Looking up in the sky, he heard some crows flying pass.

His spirit wanted to break. But he could'nt let it go. He had to keep himself under control tonight. No accidents. No deaths.

"What a crappy night." He said and coughed. "Worthless, crappy night."
Back to top Go down
https://legionroleplay.forumotion.com
Tavendra Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:23 pm

Tavendra looked around with her pure blue eyes.
"I find this rather dull.." she murmed to herself. Her long slender fingers clutching around the dark oak of the black umbrella. The umbrella was quite gothic and torn, But she did't care.
Her coat moved with the wind. It was black with faint red inside of it. Her crimsons lake hair moving behind her gracefully, She was truely stunning in the night. By hardly anyone glanced at her as she kept the umbrella down to her face. Her boots spalsh in the puddles. She makes a lonesome sigh now from under her breath.
Tightening her cobweb fingerless gloves once, Then twice. Just to make sure she had something to do.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:27 pm

Nathaniel stopped for a moment.
What now? Someone else was out in this weather? Well, who was he to speak? He was out.
He made a sudden twist into the darkness beside his side. He looked out trough the shadows and then crawled out with his hands.
Then he raised an eyebrow. A lady, not any older than him stood there. She looked...kind of lost. But there was something about her that made him get a flashback.

Could it be?
Back to top Go down
Tavendra Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:42 pm

Stoping in her tracks she senses someone watching her. Growling, Tavendra looks to the side. Tilting her head up. Seeing a young and yet handsome man looking at her, she raises a slender brow of her own. Who was he? and why was he watching her?. Turning herself fully around now.
She speaks softly with a smooth seductive voice"And who might you be?" Her accent was british but is had a slight bit of russian quality to the smoothness of her tone.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:47 pm

Nathaniel stopped. Oh uh. He sucked keeping his profile low when it was night. Or like...always. He better disapear. But he could'nt leave now.
"Just a stranger." he replied to her with a silent voice. He looked into her eyes quickly and then looked back in the dark again. He felt his spirit, nogging inside him. It wanted to break free. He wanted to break free. Damnit.
Not...now.
Back to top Go down
Tavendra Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:52 pm

She watches as the man looks back into the darkness. Glancing around her own surroundings she suddenly starts to walk again replying to his words"I see.." She wondered what it was that drew her to him.
There was a formiliarness in his voice. A kind of tone that she had long rememberd through the years but have forgotten aswell. Shaking her head as her crimson lake her flew in her face, She looks back once more.
Suddenly her eyes flash yellow. She closes them, Just to open them once more to stop her thirst.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:57 pm

Nathaniel raised an eyebrow at her. She looked so...beautiful. In a odd way. He cleared his head and then gave her a dark look.
This girl reminded him of something. Something so very dark, so dark. Something so...evil. He looked back in the darkness for a while. Sudden flashbacks ran trough his head again. That beautiful eyes...but still so evil. He breathed out.

Suddenly he turned around, ready to leave. He had to go. He had no chance to deal with polices and people today.
Back to top Go down
Tavendra Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:04 pm

Tavendra places her hand into her pocket, Taking out her watch she looks at the time. It was half passed midnight already. Looking up at the sky as she gently placed it back into her coat, The full moon began to rise.
She sees the handsome man about to leave and sees this as a relief, She oddly enough did not want anything bad to happen to him. She felt a certain fondness for him, Though they have just met, It seems like years they have known one another.
Sahking her head as a preposterous thought She begins to leave. Feeling her blood thirst rise.
Sneaking into the bushes now she grips herself in pain, Falling onto her knees.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:08 pm

Nathaniel suddenly heard that thud behind him. He turned around quickly and then walked back to the place where he had found the girl.
He looked quickly over the place, feeling his pulse rising in speed. Not good. But the girl.
"Oy!" He suddenly yelled over the place. "Are you ok!?" he said. His breathing started to feel like a clock for him. Ticking. Ticking. Ticking.
Back to top Go down
Tavendra Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:22 pm

She gasps hearing the mans voice. Looking up and over her sholder at him she says "You have to go! I don't know how long I can keep it in for!" Her eyes flash from pure blue to yellow, faster and faster, Until the yellow took on a blood red form, mixing in.
Holding her stomach tightly, Her mouth began to endure rows of sharp teeth, Her jaw and mouth growing to the langth of a wolfs. Growling and groaning in pain she repeats "GO AWAY NOW!!" Her clothes began to rip to shreds as spiked wolf hair began to grow, She grew in size, becoming 7'0 feet tall in length she was wide but huge as her hands became finger like paws, Sharp claws grow from her fingernails, Her feet grew hair along with her legs and her body coverd in fur. Taking a stance she moves swifting up and howls to the moon.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:29 pm

Nathaniel just stood in chock. He could'nt move, he could'nt breath. He took a step back and then fell, when he did'nt looked on the ground where he stepped. He looked up again, still keeping his frightend eyes on the werewolf infront of him. He was scared. So scared.
"W-wha-what the-the.." he said, whispering. "What the hell...are y-you..?" His pulse rised so hard. So speed. No. Not now. Not here, not now.

His body stopped. It was time.
Back to top Go down
Tavendra Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:34 pm

The werewolf rose and growled. The sharp rows of teeth not inside of her mouth, but along her jaw bone. She growls, lowerng herself just to crawl toward him. Stoping her assualt she was about to perform, She could'nt.
Something inside told her not to harm him. Not to touch a single hair on his body at all. She growls in rage now, she was hungry, filled with blood thirst for the first fresh bite into a humans flesh and this time she could'nt do it.
She had sensed something about him. He was changing himself.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:46 pm

Nathaniel felt his back stretching out. He screamd in pain, bending back and forth. He gasped after breath and his eyes began to glow in a grey tone. His teeth began to grow a bit and his hair was all over his face.

Suddenly he stood up.
"Ready to play, kittykat?" He said and grinned. But it was'nt him anymore. It was Hyde. He lauged, darkly into the night. Finally ouy again. Finally.
Back to top Go down
Tavendra Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:56 pm

The wereowlf growls at being called that. About ready to strike as she senses another man instead of the one she had smelled before she stops, As the moon was coverd by the dark clouds. Growling she looses some of her power but gains aswell. Smirking as she shows her fangs she says lowly"Nope"
She disapears and reapears back to the road. Growling she kneels down, She had to control herself. Suddenly she represses the anger and the thirst into her body again, She begins to change back. The hair coming off slowly and bearying deep into her flesh, Her teeth return normal, along with her color of hair, her body returns back to when it was. But her clothes were not.
Standing back up the best she could, Tavendra blushes and places her long coat around her. Looking over her sholder, She saw the man was still changed into that creature.
She was nearly half nakid if it was'nt for the coat she curses at herself" Blast it all.."
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:02 pm

Hyde grinned.
"Blast..." He said and laughed. "You're taking me for someone else, honey." He said. He took a few steps forward to her. He laughed again, laughing darkly as he could. Nathaniel could'nt stop him now. It was his time to rock n' roll.
His nails had also grown, and he risped it against the wall as he walked passed it.
He grinned. A night. A woman. A monster. Perfect.
Back to top Go down
Tavendra Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:09 pm

Tavendra steps back and frowns as she says "What are you going to do? Try and kill me?" She msirks. Her werewolf blood whould heal in a moment.
Was it it a type of godmoding.Yes. Was it neccasay in werewolfs blood.Yes it most definately was. Since she was five years old She had been healed almost instantly after every wound she had injured. She whould heal within seconds.
Along with that she could get away, But something stoped her. Her feet began to grow a groove on the ground. She remained there. Unaffraid, something told her she knew him, and very well.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:15 pm

Hyde laughed again.
"You're so pathetic! Kill you?? Oh I would never kill you...not until I've had some fun with you first..." he said. Now he was close to her. He could smell her so well. He smirked.

Nathaniel was in panic. Hyde had taken over his body again. He felt so worthless. He tried to break out.
No, Hyde. You're not going to do this do me.

Hyde suddenly stopped and got a frightend look on his eyes. He began to scream, backing away from Tavendra again.
He screamd. Screamd so loud.
Suddenly he stopped again. His normal eyecolor was back and he was breathing loudly. Then he fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Tavendra Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:41 pm

Tavendra watches he falls to the ground. She goes wide eyed and kneels beside him as she walked close to him.
Looking to see if he was alright she asks"Are you alright sir?"
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:59 am

Nathaniel laid on the ground, gasping after air. He could'nt speak now. He was still out of control. He laid his head to the side, biting his lips in pain. He had lost control again.

"I-Im....ok...." He finally said when he had breathing in the air into his lungs again. He crawled up from the ground, pushed away the hair from his face and then breathed out again. "I-Im so sorry...I...gotta..." He said, standing up shakely on his legs.
Back to top Go down
Tavendra Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:42 pm

Tavendra looks at him, She helps him up from the ground and onto his shakey legs as she whispers"It's ok.." She confesses and whispers again" It seems we both can't help ourselves.."
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:53 pm

Nathaniel stopped for a moment, looking into her eyes. They looked so...familiar. He swallowed. He had seen her before. He had known her so well. But who was she?
He tried to say something again. His head started to spinn again and he bowed down to try collect himself again. He had that headache as usual. It felt like he was going to throw up any minute. But he could'nt.
Not infront of her.

"My lady...Who are you.?"
Back to top Go down
Tavendra Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:03 pm

Tavendra stands slowly, Her coat fully coversing her now as she tells him "My name is Tavendra Stubbs, Sir. And yourself?" She asks. Feeling that same farmiliarness about him. As she bows her head to him.
Watching to see if he was ok aswell.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:05 pm

Nathaniel had to tell her.
"Im...Im Nathaniel Jekyll...Or...Hyde.." he said and swallowed. He avoided to look down on her body, to not blush of seeing anything. He swallowed again and tried to keep his food inside his stomach. The hair was all over his face as usual and the pushed it back. Damn hair.
Back to top Go down
Tavendra Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:10 pm

She watches that he avoids his gaze at her. She tried not to blush herself as she gently moves her hand to his hair pushing it back for him, Since she noticed he was struggling with it.
Looking at him now, She looked into his eyes, they held a certain feeling in them, One she recognized all to well herself.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:20 pm

Nathaniel kept looking down and he just felt how he fell more and more into unconcusness. He gasped for air and leaned down on Tavendra.
"Im so sorry for this...I...did'nt mean to.." He began, trying to tell her exactly what he thought. "Im...really sorry..." He looked down on the floor again. He bited his lips and stretched up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling Of The Night
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Legion :: New York :: Downtown-
Jump to: