The Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Choose your world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Calling Of The Night

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Tavendra Stubbs

Calling Of The Night - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:47 pm

She looks at Nathaniel, seeing him tired she gently places his arm around her, so at least he could take a quick break. She figured through out the years without any sleep, without getting any sleep at all, walking was very tough, for both of them. She loved him dearly, and she was happy with him. Walking across the street to the pub she gently opens the door.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:53 pm

Nathaniel gazed around. There we'rent many people in here, but it could be becuse of how early in the morning it was. Some was sleeping on the table, some had already orderd something to eat or drink. Nathaniel sighed happily.
"So where shall we sit?" He said and kept close to Tavendra. "I prefer...to sit on a little bit reserved table."
He smiled towards her gently and did'nt let go of her hand.
Back to top Go down
https://legionroleplay.forumotion.com
Tavendra Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:43 am

Tavendra smiles at him and nods"We can get a table reserved" She smiles softly at him. Walking into the place. She looks for a table out of the way of the other people. Seeing a table just behind a crimson curtain. Blinking she points out"I believe this is it" She tells him, a little bit unsured about it.
Opening the curtain gently as she grips the fabric she opens it and sees a table with chairs. Smiling she looks back at Nathaniel then back to the table and goes to sit with him.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:29 pm

Nathaniel gazed down on the table, smiled heavenly and then sat down on the left side of it. He sighed out, feeling how more and more hungry he became by second. He pulled his hair roughly and looked up on Tavendra.
"Perfect." He said and smiled gently towards her. "Can't be anymore better...just some breakfast too would be nice." He said and then saw the waitress walking up towards them.
She smiled towards them.
"What do you want today, lady and gentlemen?" She said, picking up her notebook from her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Tavendra Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 2:20 pm

She thought for a minute and said "Well.." She began to think. Coming to a conclusion she says"Well I would just like to have some toast and maybe some milk" She smiles at the waitress and looks back at nathaniel to see what he would order.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:58 pm

Nathaniel looked up to the waitress. "The same." He said and looked down again. The waitress smiled to them and walked away from there again. Nathaniel looked up to Tavendra and smiled. "Feels like I have'nt been eating on two weeks." He said and laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling Of The Night   Calling Of The Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling Of The Night
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Legion :: New York :: Downtown-
Jump to: