The Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Choose your world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nice To See You

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

Nice To See You - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:52 pm

Nathaniel stepped backwards a few steps and swallowed. This was'nt a good sign. "A...V-Vampire..?" He tripped on the words and looked on the woman infront of him, turning into more of a monster. "Arkan??" He turned to his cousin. "Can't you calm down her in any way..?" He coughed and felt his pulse rise. He could'nt have a breakdown here.
Back to top Go down
https://legionroleplay.forumotion.com
Jessie

Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:46 am

Jessie was out of control, but they tied her good, obviously, when she couldn't move her arms. Her sharp eyes sure would kill if they could. She licked her lips. For the moment she were stuck in this, and deep inside her she could still hear her self screaming.
Back to top Go down
Tavendra Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:36 pm

Slowly the door of the place opens slowly. Suddenly a woman came it sight as the door closes behind her, Her pure blue eyes scanning the place, ever so looking over her sholder at the new faces who emerged from the door also and the ones sitting at the tables, eating and drinking. It seemed more like a pub then anything else.
Tavendra wore a black midnight coat, that was tied around her waist, Her long lake crimson hair flowed down her sholders. Placing her slender fingers to her coat she unties it and gently swings it over her sholder. Her expression remaining the same, a serious yet calm expression. She wore only a black and blood red dress, The dress being long to her knees, the red outlines, outling her curves as she walked, She wore black gothic style boots, and had on a blood red corset that mixed in black along with it. Stoping now, she sees a woman, narrowing her eyes at the obvious vampiress, Hereyes now turning from pure blue to blood red in a flash.
Her eyes change back, She gave off a hybrid scent, her blood mixed with a werewolf and vampire, and she wanted to make it very clear that she was the almost powerful aura here. And no one else. Glancing up now she sees a man, and realizes it's nathaniel. She lightly blushes and smiles at him.
Back to top Go down
Arkan McCaul

Arkan McCaul

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:31 am

Arkan stared in fear as all of the assembled people gave off their own respective auras, all of them being larger and more forceful than her own.
'Why? Oh no, I'm too young to die!' Arkan thought and started to unconsciously send out powerful psionic waves that said 'DO NOT TOUCH ME!!!'.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:59 pm

Nathaniel felt how all the sudden energy came across the room. He could feel the vampires blood, turning into fire inside her. He could felt Arkans blood, suddenly frozen into ice. And then...
Tavendra.

He turned around with a surprised face, mixed with panic. "T-tavendra." He said and tried to say something nice to say to her. He was so busy with holding the vampire down, so he did'nt gave the other much attention.
"W-what are you doing here.?"
Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 4:23 pm

Jessie could smell the supercilious around the woman. It didn't touch her thoe.( a vampire which true side is inferior wouldn't care, there was just a taste for blood that made her strong)
She could feel Nathaniel become somehow comfused and wasn't far away from bite his hand, but as the same time the woman came closer, her insecure feelings replaced by unsureness. And at this time, Arkans bloods must be stiffen.
Souch a strange situation...
Back to top Go down
Tavendra Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 4:45 pm

Tavendra looks at arkan, sensing the waves that come to her and the others. Raising a slender brow as they bounce off her. She could tell she did't want to be hurt. She was'nt there for that, She was simply here for nathaniel only. Looking down at the vampiress who nathaniel was keeping down, she replies"I came to get something to drink, and I noticed you were here" She narrows her eyes at the vampire, pointing at her now"And sensed this..Thing aswell" She had a slight bit of superiority in her voice. She held great cockyness. She did't care what monsters of beings were here, She had no apathy for them. Looking back up at nathaniel she smiles at him and asks"Shall you need help?"
Back to top Go down
Arkan McCaul

Arkan McCaul

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:49 pm

Arkan continued to stare, her heart beating at an unhealthy rate.
"Who are you? I was under the impression that Nathaniel had no known contacts at all?" Arkan said, befuddlement and fear evident in her voice, the psionic waves still going strong, likely to give her a worse hangover than the whiskey from before.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:56 pm

Nathaniel felt Arkan getting confused and he quickly tried to come up with something to say to his cousin. "Uhm, Arkan this is...Tavendra!" He said and pulled off his hand from being bitten by the vampire lady. "Tavendra...this is Arkan, My cousin." He pushed the vampire lady back on the bed and bited his lips.

He tried to keep things under control, but it we'rent easy. "Tavendra is my...girlfriend." He finally spoke to Arkan.
Back to top Go down
Tavendra Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:45 am

She went wide eyed when he gets bitten. Coming closer, She kneels down to him and gently grips his hand. Placing her own hand on his she heals it quickly for him. Smiling, she looks back at him and blushes when she is mentioned as his girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:31 pm

Jessie saw the situation become more relaxed. No specially threats at the moment. Her blood calmed down and she could slowly feel her sane came back to remain. "Oh..no... what..what am i doing.." Jessie saw a little bit of blood still fresh on the floor. "not..again" jessie went dissy and fainted.
Back to top Go down
Arkan McCaul

Arkan McCaul

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 7:54 am

Arkan stared for a few minutes in confusion before her odd habit of falling asleep at the most random times kicked in causing her to fall asleep standing where she was, complete with an anime style sleep bubble.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 1:53 pm

"Oh man." he said and gazed down to his fainted cousin. "Tavendra, can you give me a hand here?" He said and pointed on Arkan. "Can you lay her on the other bed?" he said.
he gazed to the vampire woman again with a cold look on his eyes. She seemd to calmed down again. Good. He could'nt pull it off anymore. He raised a bit up and sighed out. "Tavendra.." He said and looked on her. Then he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Tavendra Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 2:12 pm

Tavendra smiles back at him, She nods when he asks her to lay his cousin on the bed. She grabs the woman gently and slings her over her sholder and walks her to the bed, laying her down. Making sure she was ok. Even though she knew she was just sleeping. Looking over her sholder back at nathaniel, She walks to him and hugs him. She had missed him.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 2:24 pm

Nathaniel looked down on Tavendra who held her arms around him and he gently hugged her back. "Sorry that I have'nt tried to find you. I've been having a hard time finding myself for a while." He said and then pulled his hand trough her hair. He lightly pointed her cheek up and then kissed her lips softly.
Back to top Go down
Tavendra Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:19 pm

Tavendra smiles at him. She blushes lightly as his lips touch hers only softly. Kissing him back as well. She pulls her lips out of his and says"It's quite alright nathaniel" She tells hijm. Smiling back up at him happily, She looks over her sholder at the two fainted girls,
Back to top Go down
Arkan McCaul

Arkan McCaul

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:13 am

Arkan started to snore lightly where she slept, seeing as how it had been very tiring to both calm down Nathaniel and emit those powerful Psionic waves she was going to be out like a light for a couple of hours at the least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice To See You
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Legion :: New York :: Uptown-
Jump to: