The Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Choose your world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nice To See You

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Arkan McCaul

Arkan McCaul

Nice To See You - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:51 am

Arkan nodded and smiled slightly.
"Good, I'll be rentin' an apartment soon enough then... I really hope they're nice people..." Arkan said and wobbled on her feet a little.
"Oops, the whiskey is gettin' ta me..." Arkan finished and gave a slightly tipsy smile.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:40 am

Nathaniel nodded and smiled against her.
"You should'nt drink much." He said and looked on the whiskey bottle a bit. "In case something....happens." He scratched his head a bit. He still was feeling that paranoid feeling inside. He sighed out. Nathaniel. Please.
Back to top Go down
https://legionroleplay.forumotion.com
Jessie

Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:17 pm

Jessie kept her sneaking. Apartment? Well couldn't they get one for her to? She lived on the street every night. Got pretty could now and then. She shaked of the ironik and bittersweet tought. What was she doing here anyway..? She was shivering, she should go home.. but no, closer and closer she sneaked, and she could almost hear their breath from the place she were hiding. She saw Arkan.
- You shouldn't be drinking much, if something happens she was told.
Jessie felt guilty, she don't want to harm them for real... she really didn't... really.. if she only could run away..
Back to top Go down
Arkan McCaul

Arkan McCaul

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:25 pm

Arkan wobbled some more on her feet.
"Don't be tellin' me what ta do kiddo, Ya're a hundred years too early ta do that, I've been drinkin fer the better part of my life..." Arkan said and her cheeks flushed slightly as she wobbled again. 'Damn, Thats some strong shit in these bottles...' Arkan thought when she suddenly felt the woman from before, quite close too at that. 'Weird, whys she followin' us?' Arkan thought moments before she fell in an undignified drunk heap on the cold pavement.
"Maybe I'll leave off the whiskey for the rest of the night..." Arkan said in a drunken slur.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:30 pm

Nathaniel gave Arkan a flat look and a 'What did I said' look against her.
He looked up again. "Ah, here it is." He said and looked back to Arkan. He stepped inside and met a old man in the middle of the hallway. "Oh, Hello." He said and smiled towards him. "We would like to rent an apartment, Mister."
He looked back to Arkan.
Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:37 pm

Becaus Jessie just had to follow them, she would keep on waiting. Go to the side of the house where she could smell them troight the walls.
Back to top Go down
Arkan McCaul

Arkan McCaul

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:43 pm

Arkan somehow managed to straighten herself up long enough to rent the apartment.
"Here you go Miss McCaul, the key to your apartment." the old man said and handed the key to Arkan who nodded and grinned stupidly.
"Thank ya, This'll do nicely." Arkan said before she managed to walk up the stairs to the floor where their apartment, Opening the door Arkan stumbled in and collapsed on a couch, snoring loudly.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:48 pm

Nathaniel looked down on Arkan with a nervous feeling. "Arkan..."
He sighed and helped Arkan up completly up on the couch. He took of his hat, glasses and coat before he sat down on the bed. He sighed. He felt so tired. He laid back and sighed again. He almost dozed off..
He stared up in the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:51 pm

Jessie followed the smell to the second floor. Just some meters under the window. What in the world would she do... but whatever, she could sleep here as good as any where else, exept she don't sleep at nights anymore. This will be fine. She made her a comfortable place in the bushes, and made the mistake to make a loud sound.
Oh..
Back to top Go down
Arkan McCaul

Arkan McCaul

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:55 pm

Arkan snored loudly where she was sleeping, one hand on her stomach and the other arm raised above her head, a little bit of drool escaping the side of her mouth.
Suddenly there was a loud noise outside, making Arkan sit up and look around blearily.
"Whats all that racket about?" Arkan said before immediately collapsing in the same sleeping position as before, once again snoring loudly.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:13 pm

Nathaniel threw himself up of hearing that noise. "W-what was that..?" He said with a paranoid expression in his eyes. This did'nt felt good at all. He bited his lips and rised up from the bed. He began to walk back and forth in the room. He bited his lips again. His pulse was rising not good. He started to pull Arkans shoulder.

"Arkan.!"
Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:15 pm

Jessie, unknowing about the two being scared from her noisem softly leaned back on a bush, counting the leaves on it.
Back to top Go down
Arkan McCaul

Arkan McCaul

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:21 pm

Arkan woke up from Nathaniel's shaking of her shoulder, glaring with bleary eyes she asked.
"What? Can't a woman sleep in peace here? I haven't slept fer almost three weeks and ya suddenly decide ta, oh so rudely, wake me up. Is something going on or are ya just tryin ta be annoyin?" Arkan said and glared drunkenly at Nathaniel.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:25 pm

Nathaniel looked on Arkan with a panic feeling in his eyes.
"Arkan, There's something watching us...still..." He said and looked out towards the window. "And if I don't get calm...We're doomed." He looked on Arkan with that serious look.
Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:27 pm

*sing quietly* very calm
Back to top Go down
Arkan McCaul

Arkan McCaul

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:31 pm

Arkan sat up suddenly and placed a slender hand on Nathaniel's head, sending calming psionic waves in order to calm Nathaniel down at least a little bit.
"Do ya have any idea what it was that made the sound?" Arkan said and continued to send the calming psionic waves into Nathaniel, hoping that it would help.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:35 pm

Nathaniel felt his pulse slow down again and he breathed out. "I-I don't know...You...maybe know that better than me..." He said and then turned around, looking out in the window again. He bowed his head closer to Arkan. "There's something outside the window...'He' can almost feel it."
Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:40 pm

*yawn* hope they are souch morning people..
Back to top Go down
Arkan McCaul

Arkan McCaul

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:47 pm

Arkan continued to send the calming psionic waves to Arkan as she searched outside for whatever or whoever it was that was there. Finding that it was 'again' the woman from before Arkan sighed.
"Its that lady from before. Persistent ain't she? What do you propose we do kiddo?" Arkan said.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:52 pm

Nathaniel stood up and bited her lips. "Take her inside...Arkan, Get something that..." He lowerd his voice."...we can tie her with."
He went closer to the window. Closer. Closer. And Closer. He bited his lips. If he was'nt going to catch her now, he would never do it. He was standing exactly infront of the window now. He pulled it open, grabbed the young woman by the neck and pulled her inside.
"I got you!"

Exactly in that moment, It became night.
Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:01 pm

Jessies heart stopped. No.. no this can't be true. Let me go let me go let me g.. Jessie felt her blood turn into boiling. Rising to her head. Not again.. not.. Her teeth were growing, her eyes went dark and her hands long and nails sharp.
The vampire in her took from now over. If it was selfdefence..no it wasn't. It was fear. Nothing could hurt her again.
Let me go! Her voice were dark. The smell of blood got stronger. Blood.. blood...something she hated, something she needed.
Back to top Go down
Arkan McCaul

Arkan McCaul

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:09 pm

Arkan stared as the woman demeanour changed quite abruptly, her psionic powers screaming at her that, now, now the woman was a severe threat.
Arkan wasted no time and attempted to bind the woman using her psionic powers.
"Nathaniel! Quickly! Find something to bind this woman with! I cant hold her forever!" Nathaniel shouted, completely ditching her accent due to the dire situation at hand.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:20 pm

Nathaniel struggeled with keeping her down and then finally grabbed some pulled-down old carpet. He pulled the young womans wrists together and kept spinning around the carpet around her wrists. That'll keep her down. She pulled her up from the floor and up on the bed. He had that panic look in his eyes.
"Now..." He breathed out loud. "Who the hell are you!?"
Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:52 am

Jessie was so scared she had lost the ability to talk. Her breath was heavy and shaked. Her fangs was visible when her mouth shipped for air.
Her dark voice didn't fit her tries to explain her self.
I don't want you anything, i just... i just... Please... you don't understand. She was yet shaking and her eyes teared.
Suddenly, Jessie saw something that made her stunned. On arkans hand she could see a risp that most had come in the tumult, which there came blood from.
She was like paralyzed. Her nature fought with her mind. If there would have been the option, she would have ran. But there wasn't, so slowly, her nature and the smell for blood took overhand, and she were now, totualy unhuman.
- I'm.. only... a nightmare. *evil smile*
Back to top Go down
Arkan McCaul

Arkan McCaul

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:06 pm

Arkan stared in utter and complete fear as the woman transformed in front of her eyes.
"No, no! This is bad! I'm too young to die!" Arkan said and broke down into silent tears, the fear gripping her heart like a block of ice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice To See You
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Legion :: New York :: Uptown-
Jump to: