The Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Choose your world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nice To See You

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Arkan McCaul

Arkan McCaul

Nice To See You - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:15 pm

Arkan: Looked up from her eating of rice.
"Eh? Well... It ain't that hard ta survive out there when ya have the right equipment and stuff, and sometimes ya don't even need the stuff, just take a look at them emperor penguins: all perfect survivalists in the snow of Antarctica." Arkan said and continued eating.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:20 pm

Nathaniel could'nt help raising an eyebrow. Penguins? Oh well...he had heard of those creatures, but he had never seen one. Nor on photograph or reality.
"Fantastic." He said and smiled towards her. "Does it tastes good?" He said and ate some of his meal.
Back to top Go down
https://legionroleplay.forumotion.com
Arkan McCaul

Arkan McCaul

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:25 pm

Arkan smiled brightly and nodded.
"This beats them crappy rations any day." Arkan said and continued shoving the food into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:32 pm

Nathaniel smiled. He actully liked her now. She was all except normal. But he was'nt really normal, so they did a perfext dou.
"That's good." He said again and ate some more. Once he was finished, he leaned back on the chair and breathed out. Then he gave Arkan a second look.
Back to top Go down
Arkan McCaul

Arkan McCaul

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:40 pm

Arkan finished eating and heaved a great contented sigh.
"Ahhh. That felt real damn good ya know? I think I'll be seein' this place more often..." Arkan said and took a toothpick and started picking her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:46 pm

Nathaniel smiled.
"Good you enjoyed it." He said and took on his hat again. "So, what you want to do now?" He asked her while stroking his hat of from dust.
Back to top Go down
Arkan McCaul

Arkan McCaul

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:51 pm

Arkan rose to her feet, the toothpick still between her lips.
"Now, kiddo, if its not too much ta ask far from ya, I'd like ta get some place ta crash cus I'm dead on my feet." Arkan said and yawned slightly.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:56 pm

Nathaniel understood her well.
"Of course, Then we'll leave." He said and left some money on the desk before he went outside again. he felt the fresh air reach his lungs and he breathed out slowly. He loved it.
He looked back towards Arkan, waiting for her to come out.
Back to top Go down
Arkan McCaul

Arkan McCaul

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:02 pm

Arkan followed Nathaniel outside and stretched.
"So now its off ta another place ain't that the truth?" Arkan said and moonwalked up to Nathaniel. "Now, ta finish off that lovely meal: Whiskey!" Arkan said and took a long deep swig from her bottle (which had magically appeared in her hand)
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:05 pm

Nathaniel stared on Arkan and then on the whiskey bottle in her hand. Alright. So she drank alot of...whiskey.
"Yes. If I can find something, of course." He said and walked slowly on the ground. He breathed in every air he could get and he breathed out heavenly. He loved breathing the fresh air. He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Arkan McCaul

Arkan McCaul

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:11 pm

Arkan grinned as she lowered the bottle.
"How about this: We hire an apartment in my name and we can both crash there, how about that eh? Sound good to ya? Ya're obviously not part of the well ta do people around here." Arkan said and took another swig of the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:14 pm

Nathaniel looked back to her and nodded.
"Sound like a great idea to me." He said and pated his hat again. "So, apartments...there is one renting place here in town." He said and looked up. "Not so far away from here."
Back to top Go down
Arkan McCaul

Arkan McCaul

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:25 am

Arkan nodded and threw away her toothpick before taking a swig of whiskey again.
"Then lead the way kiddo, I don't know jack about this city other than the fact that is far too bright for my eyes and that it has a great china restaurant" Arkan said and drained the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:57 pm

Jessie walked the normal round trought the town. Same old round like yesterday, and the yesterday before that... Jessie sighed.
Her nervs was tense and her mind in high speed.
"Please can't this day last forever..., hate darkness"
As Jessie were sneaking around in the few hided spots with shadow (just becaus she had to) 2 persons down the street cought her eye. They were pretty loud, at least one of them. She would keep her distanse, really.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 3:22 am

Nathaniel nodded towards Arkan with a small smirk and then contuined to walk down the street. But something felt awfully wrong. He began to look around himself just like he was paranoid and then stopped about five times while walking. He took a step closer to Arkan.
"Someone is watching us." he said, whispering to her and looked down to the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Arkan McCaul

Arkan McCaul

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:42 am

Arkan stared at Nathaniel for a few moments before nodding and reaching out with her psionics, searching the vicinity for life signs.
"Found 'er, can't determine if she's a threat or not, what do we do kiddo?" Arkan said and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:43 am

Jessie tried to make her way around the two, but THAT pretty much failed. The shadows were attractiv a light day like this and the crowd easily pushed her out from there, and before she could say: Omg, help i'm lost, she stood 2 meters away from just the two she tried to avoid.
Her puls rised
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:36 pm

Nathaniel stared into the shadows. He slowly began to walk closer and soon he saw her. He looked on her with a annoying look.
"Who are you and what do you want?" He said with a dark voice. He walked closer, pushing her up agains the corner so she could'nt escape.
Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:10 pm

Jessie felt the panic attack come like a lightning.
" Please don't hurt me! Please! I don't want anything from you!"
Jessie tried every way to escape but it looked hopeless. Her heart were about to explode and her eyes started tearing. She could feel her warm blood turn to ice. She stared the man right into his eyes.
"p-pp- please!.."
Back to top Go down
Arkan McCaul

Arkan McCaul

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:16 pm

Arkan searched the woman's feeling and found that she really did not want anything to do with them, so Arkan placed a slender hand on Nathaniel's shoulder.
"Calm yourself kiddo, the lady speaks the truth about 'er not wanting anything ta do with us. Let it go or 'He' might come around ta 'play' ya catching my drift kiddo?" Arkan said and whispered the last part extremely quietly so that only Nathaniel could possibly have heard it.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:21 pm

Nathaniel still stared on the girl. And then back on Arkan. "Right." He said and turned around, trying to get loose of all his feelings. He breathed out. His fist was shaking still.
He looked back on the girl for a second.
He could still feel a dark feeling on her. A dark feeling, which was so evil. He shaked his head. "Let's head off." He said to Arkan.
Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:57 pm

Jessie shaked, but could at least breath again. My godness... what kind of man is that? What Jessie could see when she stared in his eyes was... what was it... so strange.. so powerfull. Something was NOT as it looked like. Well... she wasn't eighter, so who could she blame? She went back in the shadows to keep walk a dark day, but maybe..she could..shange the plans.. just a little?
Back to top Go down
Arkan McCaul

Arkan McCaul

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 3:32 am

Arkan nodded to Nathaniel and started to moonwalk away from there, another whiskey bottle in her hand. Arkan wondered briefly who that woman had been but shook it off in favour of finding an apartment, she was very tired now....
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:51 am

Nathaniel looked around and shook that thought of the woman away from his head. He looked back towards Arkan.
"So...There are some renting apartments close soon." He said and pointed up his glasses again. He kept looking back. And again. And again...
He bited his lips. He hated this feeling. He felt so...watched.
Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:59 am

Jessie watched the two from far away. Oh god, why am i doing souch a stupid thing, she tought. But something really said to her this was a good thing, but still so dark. But she had to! Her blood was cold, it used to be warm and shaky. Now it was could and stormy like a sea. This was really something... She sneaked closer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice To See You   Nice To See You - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice To See You
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Legion :: New York :: Uptown-
Jump to: