The Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Choose your world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Graveyard Walk

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tavendra Stubbs

Graveyard Walk Empty
PostSubject: Graveyard Walk   Graveyard Walk I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:30 pm

Tavendra walked along the gravestones. There were so many people dead. So many dying and yet she cared now.
They were her victems all through the years she had fell to her curse. She longed for someone to understand her.
To care for her
And maybe even love her. But her heart had belonged to someone else for so long. She did't know what to do now. She wanted to feel someone with her, to know that she could come home to someone who whould never judge her, Who whould never assume things of her.
But to find someone like that was impossible she thought. Moving her fingers through her crimson lake hair she sighs. Her pure blue eyes filled with sadness and remorse.
Back to top Go down
Christoffer Weindrouth

Graveyard Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Walk   Graveyard Walk I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:08 pm

Christoffer had seeked himself up towards the graveyard. Something just told him, he had to check this place out.
The week had been a little horrible. He had just came to New York, he had already been threatend by a criminal but it was'nt a big deal for him. He sighed and walked up. He wanted to check this place out, just tonight. But the moon was so sharp today.
He looked around once he had came into the cemetary area.

"Oh. What a...lovely place." He said and grinned a little bit to himself.
Back to top Go down
Tavendra Stubbs

Graveyard Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Walk   Graveyard Walk I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:15 pm

Tavendra stops. Glancing over her sholder she feels someone presence. Frowning she turns swiftly and appears behind the man, looking over his sholder.
Back to top Go down
Christoffer Weindrouth

Graveyard Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Walk   Graveyard Walk I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:40 am

Christoffer felt something behind him and he turned around, quickly. He saw a young woman, staring at him with his eyes. Uh Oh. This was'nt good. He tried to collect himself together, but he collected himself together atlast. "U-Uhm...Excuse me, Miss...I did'nt meant to..." He began. He bowed to her and felt a cold sweatdrop leaning back of his head. He looked on her. She looked...unusual. Really, Really unusual.
Back to top Go down
Tavendra Stubbs

Graveyard Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Walk   Graveyard Walk I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:00 pm

Tavendra looked down at him. Her pure blue eyes staring into his own eyes. Cocking a slender brow she says to him "No need for apologies.." She simply utters. Her breath showing in the midnight air as if was cold out. Her coat tightly wraped around her body, to prevent any coolness from getting in. Extending her slender had she explains "Im Tavendra Stubbs, and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Christoffer Weindrouth

Graveyard Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Walk   Graveyard Walk I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:03 pm

Christoffer swallowed, avoiding to look in her eyes. They we're ice cold.
"I-Im Christoffer Weindrouth, Miss." He looked on her. She could'nt be much more years older than him, no. He took a fast look on her. She had an strange aura...He could notice it right away. He swallowed again.
Back to top Go down
Victor Lancaster

Victor Lancaster

Graveyard Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Walk   Graveyard Walk I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:50 am

While the two other persons talked about this and that and whatever they were talking about, a certain Vagabond was sleeping behind a grave stone, his towering cylinder hat strangely enough having gone unnoticed by the other two. And as if a towering cylinder hat was not enough a small kitten was sleeping on top of the hat itself.
Back to top Go down
Tavendra Stubbs

Graveyard Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Walk   Graveyard Walk I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:27 pm

Tavendra looks at the man, when he avoicds her gaze she raises a slender brow. Crossing her arms slowly she looks over her sholder, another presence has followed. Sighing. It seemed she could'nt go anywhere now without others follwoing her around. aising her vision down to him she says "..It is nice to meet you.." She says rather dully, but manages a polite and soft voice to her extent.
Seeing the man was weary of her, she asks"What is the problem?" Ever so looking over her sholder at the other man she sensed, it was simple for her to pick up on other people, it was her wolf nature.
Back to top Go down
Christoffer Weindrouth

Graveyard Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Walk   Graveyard Walk I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:08 am

Christoffer swallowed. He had to figure out a good answer to that question.
"No-Nothing." He replied and rised up a bit, trying to look as confident as he could. He looked around himself a bit. "Im just here for...Im just checking this place out, Ma'am." He said and gave her a half-happy smile. He pulled his hands into his pockets, still smiling a little bit. Something felt awkward about this. He could felt another aura somewhere around, but he did'nt knew where it came from.

"What do a lovely lady like you do here?" He asked Tavendra
Back to top Go down
Victor Lancaster

Victor Lancaster

Graveyard Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Walk   Graveyard Walk I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:20 am

Behind his gravestone, Victor twisted in his sleep, his hat still on his head and the kitten still on the hat, and gave an enormous snore, scaring some of the local birds and other animals.
Back to top Go down
Tavendra Stubbs

Graveyard Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Walk   Graveyard Walk I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:11 pm

Tavendra looks at him and replies softly"Just wandering around, thinking to myself." She tells him, Her voice soft with a hint of a seductive tone. Hearing the snore, she turns her head.
Back to top Go down
Christoffer Weindrouth

Graveyard Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Walk   Graveyard Walk I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:55 pm

Christoffer looked on her and then smiled politly against her. "I see." he said. Then that snoaring came across. He turned his head and then raised an eyebrow. "What the..." He said and looked back towards Tavendra. "Excuse me, miss. I need to see if we're alone or not..." He said and then slowly began to walk up against a gravestone. Slowly. Closer, closer. He swallowed.

Once he was right infront of it he looked with a confused look over it. "Hello, Mister?"
Back to top Go down
Victor Lancaster

Victor Lancaster

Graveyard Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Walk   Graveyard Walk I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:11 am

Victor was having a nice dream about some scantily clad females and a river with a waterfall when he heard a voice that did not fit the picture at all. 'What the? A males voice? I say, that's not supposed to be here at all!' Victor thought and opened one eye blearily.
"Oy! I say! Bloody rude to wake me up like that." Victor said and got up on his feet.
"Names Victor. Victor Charles Lancaster." Victor said and held out one hand and started picking his nose with the other. The cat on his towering hat still sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Tavendra Stubbs

Graveyard Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Walk   Graveyard Walk I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:02 am

Coming close to were Christopher was, She looks from around the RIP stone. Raising a slender brow, She watches the peculiar young man. Tavendra steps out from behind the stone, her arms crossed, Her pure blue eyes still in a questioning manner. Her lake crimson hair just slightly covering one eye, as she watches the two.
Back to top Go down
Christoffer Weindrouth

Graveyard Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Walk   Graveyard Walk I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:20 am

Christoffer blinked against Victori with a raised eyebrow. He took his hand lightly and then smiled towards him. "Uhm, Christoffer Weindrouth." He said and rised his hand back. He could'nt resist asking.
"Uhm, Victor...why are you sleeping on this of all places?" He looked back towards Tavendra a bit and shrugged a bit, just so Victor would'nt notice.
Back to top Go down
Victor Lancaster

Victor Lancaster

Graveyard Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Walk   Graveyard Walk I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:35 pm

Victor snorted lightly and yawned.
"I sleep where I want, when I want. Its one of the perks of being a vagabond like me." Victor said and kept picking his nose. "Why are you here? And who is that lady the birds are telling me to stay away from?" Victor asked and yawned again.
Back to top Go down
Tavendra Stubbs

Graveyard Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Walk   Graveyard Walk I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:44 pm

Tavendra raises a brow at him again as he continues to pick his nose. Rolling her eyes over her sholder she says "My name is Tavendra. And why the birds are telling you to stay away from me is beyond my knowledge." She mutters lowly and turns to look back down at him"..All I can tell you is being delusional is a horrible thing.." She says, more insultingly now but remains with a cold as ice stare. Noticing the climate to the weather changing, she takes off her black midnight coat and carries it in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Christoffer Weindrouth

Graveyard Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Walk   Graveyard Walk I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:50 pm

Christoffer gave Victor a slender raised eyebrow and then coughed a bit.
"What Im doing here...does'nt mind your business, sir." he said, trying to sound politly to Victor. He gave Tavendra a look with confusing in and he scratched his head. What a odd situation. The he suddenly realised something that Victor had said that catched his intrest.
"Uhm, excuse me sir.." He said and then turned to Victor again. "Did you just said birds?"
Back to top Go down
Victor Lancaster

Victor Lancaster

Graveyard Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Walk   Graveyard Walk I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:56 pm

Victor had by now stopped picking his nose and was instead holding a small bird in his hand.
"Aye, I did say 'Birds'. They talk to me, I talk to them and everybody think I am a lunatic. And if it is not my business what you are doing here then no need to tell me, I do not care particularly anyway, just a little curious as to who would be in a graveyard at night." Victor said and stroked the little bird with his index finger.
Back to top Go down
Tavendra Stubbs

Graveyard Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Walk   Graveyard Walk I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:40 pm

Tavendra raises a brow"I can see why" She says with a smooth and seducing tone. Looking around now, she looks back at christopher when he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Christoffer Weindrouth

Graveyard Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Walk   Graveyard Walk I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:18 pm

Christoffer coughed a bit and rolled his eyes. "Uhm, well...Im just looking around. That's all." He said and smiled towards him. Then to Tavendra. "I just meet the lady here too." He said and smiled towards Tavendra politly.
"And you, Sir? You're just...sleeping here?" He said, trying to come with understanding with the others. It was just his job.
Back to top Go down
Victor Lancaster

Victor Lancaster

Graveyard Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Walk   Graveyard Walk I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 8:02 am

Victor grinned a manic grin at the two others in the graveyard.
"I am here to find somebody, she has gone missing and I intend to find out where she is, what has happened to her... You... Would not happen to know anything about a girl with strange powers? Hm?" Victor said his manic grin still in place and his right eye glowing raising his hand slightly to his hat.

(Like this!:
Graveyard Walk NyttBitmappsbild)
Back to top Go down
Tavendra Stubbs

Graveyard Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Walk   Graveyard Walk I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 1:06 pm

Tavendra looks at him. Raising a slender brow she frowns a bit saying under her breath towards him" What type of creature is she?" She asks now. Her eyes flash blood red once, Then back to pure blue. She glances at christopher.
Back to top Go down
Christoffer Weindrouth

Graveyard Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Walk   Graveyard Walk I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 1:50 pm

This was beginning to feel a little bit odd. He coughed and gave Tavendra a slight look. "Yeah, I wonder too." He said and smiled towards Victor slightly. He looked around. There was no moon tonight. The black clouds had already covered up the shining white moon. He looked back with a small sigh.
Back to top Go down
Victor Lancaster

Victor Lancaster

Graveyard Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Walk   Graveyard Walk I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 2:11 pm

Victor still kept his manic grin.
"She's not a creature, she's a bloody powerful girl. And she's missing. Heard anything about a little girl? Red hair, blue eyes, wears a pretty little dress all the time?" Victor said as the light in his eyes changed from purple to green and red and back to purple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Graveyard Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Walk   Graveyard Walk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Graveyard Walk
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Legion :: New York :: Outside New York-
Jump to: