The Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Choose your world.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jessie (no last name is known)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessie

Jessie

Jessie (no last name is known) Empty
PostSubject: Jessie (no last name is known)   Jessie (no last name is known) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:21 pm

Name: Jessie (no last name is known)
Nickname: Never really had one..
Specie: Vampire
Sexual Orentation: Straight
Powers: (If any) well..she is a vampire right, this means she is strong, sneaky and can turn into a dark flying creature, if she ever is brave enough..

Physical Description: Very thin, pretty short. Somehow pale, long, curly bloodred hair.
Main Outfit: A grey, overused dress with white applications like laces. Reaches to her knees.
Other Outfits: The dress is the only relly thing she wears... Its speciall to her.

Personality: Nervous. Constantly nervous. You won't see her smile if it't not in your dreams. Quiet,
shy, emotional, sensetive.
Biography: As a little child, jessie was left on the street by her family who couldn't afford her. This wasn't
really their plan, but Jessie dosn't know. Sonn after she was left alone, an old lady found her and decided to
take care of her. Well it wasn't easy for the old one to take car of a little child. Even her money was ticking away
for her. After just a year, the lady went sick and needed to get help at an hospital. Jessie understod this. She couldn't stand
the pain in the friendly ladys eyes and decided to escape. She asked and old man, who was a friend to the old lady,
to help the lady to the hospital. The little girl was forgotten after this. Not by the old but bye everyone else. This ended up on the streets
for almost 5 years. Jessie was now used to live on the streets, but she went very thin, and it wouldn't be many days until
she couldn't aford her own life. She tried to sell a neckless she got from the old lady. No one was intrested to buy
something from a girl that dirty and thin. No one, but a young woman who came by late that day.
- What a beautiful neckless. Is it yours?
- Mam, i'm not a thiev.
- I can ses that. A thiev is not that thin. She shoke her head.
- What do you eat?
- Usually i'm not eating... if im lucky there will be fallen fruits until october.
- Well this can't be! The young lady looked sad.
-Now this is unacceptable. You will come and live with me my child!
That day on, the young woman (whos name was emelie) was like a sister to jessie! A big sister. In many years
they lived together. Found laughs and tears in eachothers ans suported eachother. Jessie grew stonger and braver and
went to a young beautiful woman. She bacame 17 years, her hair was even more blood red and her skin even softer and paler.
One night, Jessie came back from the market, with a basket full with the most delicious fruits and breads.
- Emelie! I'm back!
*no answer*
- Emelie?...
How strange... Jessie went trought every corner on the basic floor, before she went up to the second.
- Emeli...!
The little color on Jessies face went totually white. Blood.. Jessie was so chocked she couldn't move. She could hear the noice from the next room in the hall.
- Je...jessie?? Did something happened?..
The sound came closer, closer..closer.
That night, was the last time Jessie ever saw Emelie. Emelie was gone. Jessie her self looked her horrible destiny in its eye.
She became a vampires offer, and now the vampire geens is inside her. Shes lost everything she built up, she is nervous and afraid for everything, most for blood.

Relations: (If any, unless your character is very lonely..) Emelie and the old lady, and maybe the parenst, no one ever knew whats happened with anyone of them.
Weaknesses: She is afraid of blood, this would be a great weakness if you're a vampire ...
Strengths: She is smart and not easily cheated on. Shes got a great sence to see trought false people.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Jekyll
Admin
Nathaniel Jekyll

Jessie (no last name is known) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessie (no last name is known)   Jessie (no last name is known) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:44 am

Well approved!
Back to top Go down
https://legionroleplay.forumotion.com

Jessie (no last name is known)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Legion :: Roleplayer's Domain :: Character Archive-
Jump to: